Thursday, June 30, 2011

Food Diary, Day 26

Movement:  33 min. of Wii Fit for 195 calories burned.  Busy day ahead, so this was my best option.  I'm roasting! 

Breakfast:  (Day two of no fruit in the house, must go to the store!)  cereal, skim milk, and coffee

Lunch:  Pancakes, bacon (I really need to get some food!), banana.  


Dinner:  (Went grocery shopping!)  Whole grain pasta with home made marinara sauce with hamburger, salad, and garlic bread (small piece). 

Treat:  I measured 1/2 c. of slow churned ice cream. 

3 comments:

  1. You have almost made it one month with your food diary, I should start a food diary named...Dear Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner sounds soooooooo yummy! To bad I am allergic to tomatoes. ((sigh)) They are great for losing weight with. Guess what!!! I did the no poo method yesterday and I am SOLD. Thank you for blogging about it and you are a inspiration. Thank you girl!

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get plenty of movement at the dunes?

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.