Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Questions I Need to Ask

Today as I was waiting for my daughter who was at dance class, a thought came to me that I wanted to share here.  It was a question, rather.  A question that I need to ask myself each and every day. 

Did I do everything in my power today to be healthy? 

That simple question needs to be asked.  In fact, I could even ask myself each morning:  

What are you going to do today in oder to be healthy tomorrow? 

Only I can answer and only I know the truth.  The answer today would be, "No."  I need to change that.  And I am going to or else I am going to be stuck again. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that's a good question to ask daily. I don't, but I can imagine it would make a difference.

    The trouble is, I can hold only a few goals like that in my head at once, or I'll forget them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.