Monday, March 25, 2013
This Week
Inspiring me as usual, Healthy Tipping Point's Kaitlin, suggests that instead of thinking of all the things that I didn't want to do this week, I should stay focused on ADDING the healthy habits in. Instead of saying, no to a less healthy habit, I should say yes to something healthy. For instance, I always want to focus on eating more vegetables, drink more water, and walk more. I will let you know how it goes. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a good way to look at it. :)
ReplyDeleteAdding healthy habits in is a great way of doing things. I'm sure it will work for you. It's always better to look at things positively.
ReplyDeleteToday has been a negative day for me. I met with a new physiotherapist (these ladies are always moving on or going on maternity leave!) and when I have to explain my situation it always sounds so bad and so serious and so sad that I feel quite sorry for myself. But my husband has cheered me up again. :)
I hope you're having a great week.
That is a geat idea.
ReplyDelete