Success begets success, some smart person once said. We have decided to sign up for another bike tour for next year. We did this 25 mile ride once, 20 years ago. My husband and daughter did it 2 years ago. We will need to keep up our riding. I hope to get an indoor trainer for the winter. I also want to get my bike in shape so that I have all the gears working. I also think we need to look at our eating habits as a family. I'm excited!
That sounds like a lot of fun and a good goal to have. I hope you get your bike fixed up the way you want. :)
ReplyDeleteJust have to find the money to fix the bikes. They are 20 years old, and in pretty good shape, just can't use all the gears, which I need for hills! :)
Delete