Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Goals for 2016

Pursuing better health is my main goal for the new year.  To do this, I want to eat nourishing foods, especially eating more vegetables and fruit.  Hopefully, I can go to the local farm  markets more regularly.  I also want to learn to savor the foods that I eat, mindfully.  I want to expand my palette further.  There are so many foods that I like now that I did not like a few years ago.  For instance, I used to hate bell peppers. Can you believe that?  I want to work towards healing my relationship to food, although I am not sure how to do this.  I want to move more, building on what I have already accomplished the last two years.  I would love to honestly believe that I am great without having to change my size and shape. That would be amazing.  And as my favorite artist says...


because life is too short to worry about it.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.