Monday, June 27, 2011

Captain's Log, Star Date 23 (lol)

Please excuse my title, I just finished watched 3 entire seasons of Star Trek, introducing them to my children, so I was reminded about that when I was writing today.  *grins*
Love this color!

Movement:  The pedometer is not working.  I can't clear it and it said I only took 3 steps from the kitchen to the living room and back.  I am either very agile or it is not working.  *sigh*  Back to Target. 

Today I did Wii Fit for 30 min. burning 200 calories.  If I had time, I could have gone on.  As it was, I was dripping in sweat, which is fantastic.  My weight was down 2 pounds as well.  I was good this weekend.

Breakfast:  1c. home made granola, skim milk, an orange, and coffee

Snack: Air popped corn (Pop corn is my salvation.  It fills me up.)  


Lunch: Hebrew National hot dog on a whole wheat bun, 1/2 baked potato with butter, 10 whole grain pretzels (I think it is time to go to the store, nothing but carbs and fat!) 

Snack: Think Thin Bar


Dinner:  Vegetable Shrimp stir-fry, brown rice, and a tiny portion of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.