Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Food Diary, Day 17

Movement:  Just finished a 150 calorie roasting session of Wii Fit.  I am dripping with sweat.  That is my guide to know that I am doing my best effort.  *smile*  It is not so hard in the summer to find the time to do a work out.  I am starting to plan how to make it work this fall when home education starts back up full steam. 

Today's challenges:

#1 Eating out for lunch at McDonald's with my mom & children.  Actually we are taking McDonald's to my grandma in the nursing home. She loves the fish sandwiches.  If I live to be 89, I just may indulge in such things, but for now, I am trying to live to see 45!  Therefore, my plan is to get the Asian salad and bring fruit.  I wish I had another Think Thin bar too.  I will get more tomorrow.

#2 It's Bunko night!  Usually that means lots of food and tempting desserts.  I will need a plan for sure.  My goal is to try, but not eat.  By that I mean, try one or two bites, but not indulge in a whole serving of anything, except what is on my plan.  I will also abstain from the candy bowls set on the tables and caloric drinks.  

I'll let "you" know how it goes.

Breakfast:  I measured my cereal today, just to make sure I was not fudging.  I feel as if I have been letting the amount creep up.  I had 1 cup of bran flakes, 1/4 cup of pumpkin/flax seed granola, and 1/2 cup of skim milk.  I also had 1/2 a banana and a cup of my coffee, just how I like it with creamer and real sugar. 

Snack:  Skim milk, 80z. with 2 scoops protein powder.;  15 cinnamon letter cookies for 140 calories.

Lunch:  McDonald's Asian Salad and an orange, plus a couple bites of Grandma's fish sandwich (no bun or sauce.)  She likes to feed people.  :-) 


Snack:  I was STARVING.  1- whole grain choc. chip pancake while making my family dinner.

Dinner: (At bunko)  Grilled chicken breast, 1/2 c. pasta salad, watermelon, angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip, small serving.  I did not let the bowls of candy on each table tempt me.  I told myself they were poison!  (And they are!) 

Snack:  Small bowl of air popped popcorn.  

1 comment:

  1. If you want exercise, the weather forecast for Jasonville is looking good according to accuweather.com! Or we can go to McCormick's Creek after church on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.