Saturday, June 25, 2011

Food Diary, Day 21

Movement:  Hoping to get a pedometer today.  (Got one!) Going to walk the prairie for my movement.  According to a Leslie Sansone walking tape I do, 2,000 steps equals one mile.  I know it would be best to walk 10,000 steps a day, so I will be working towards that goal, little by little, very slowly.  And since I won't have my pedometer until this afternoon, I think 4,000 is reasonable for today, hopefully.  :-) Almost got there, too.  I only needed 330 more steps to 4,000.

Breakfast:  Oatmeal Protein Pancake, banana, coffee.  I really love those pancakes.  They taste like french toast.  It's neat how the oats act as a flour.  Very cool.  Although, I would not want them every day.  I still like my bran flakes and granola combo best. 


Lunch: We brought our lunch to the prairie.  I had 8 oz. low fat yogurt with home made granola, a nectarine and I was stuffed.

Snack:  Think Thin Bar, 20 grams of protein, no sugar. 


Dinner: BBQ chicken sandwich on whole grain bun, corn, 16 potato chips for 150 calories, watermelon and an ice cream sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm behind on my commenting! Welcome to a donut free zone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.