Saturday, June 11, 2011

Visual food Diary, Day 10

Movement:  Assisted husband with cleaning the gifted to us gas grill.  I am excited to report that the exercise DVD I wanted from Netflix arrived.  I will try it out soon.  It's step aerobics, 90's style.  :-)

Breakfast:
  Lunch:
Snack: At graduation open house I sampled one chocolate dipped strawberry, 5 tiny smoked sausages in sauce, one cracker with cream cheese/chipped beef dip, and a small handful of corn chips.  I passed up so many tempting treats, even cake!  I am proud of myself even though I ended up eating more than I should have, perhaps. Celebrations are just hard.  You want to eat because the food is there, in abundance, and someone you love took the time to prepare it.  Plus, it just tastes so good. 

Dinner:  I am embarrassed to post my dinner!  Not because of what I ate, but because how dreadful it looks!  We over cooked our dinner on the "new-to-us" grill.  That's a long story, funny, but not time for that now.  :-)  I ate it. 

As it turns out, I can't post the picture anyway.  I uploaded it and now can't find where it is  and I deleted it. Bummer.  I had one small shriveled chicken hot dog, a charred hamburger the size of a quarter, corn, and a sandwich thin. Oh, and 3 small Trader Joe cookies. 

Good night! 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job at the graduation! Yahoo for you and down 10#s? Great, I love the June picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.