Sunday, June 12, 2011

Visual Food Diary, Day 11

Breakfast:  My Sunday morning quick breakfast of choice... also had a banana and coffee. 
No snack.  Having a cook out for my parents.  Wanted to be good and hungry! 

Lunch: Fabulous cook out for an early Father's Day celebration. Grilled chicken, pineapple, whole grain pita chips, hummus, broccoli slaw, baked beans.  I could not eat all the beans.  I also did not have ice cream.  :-) 
No snack.  Too full from lunch.  :-)
Dinner:  Leftover chicken on a salad! Plus, I had a fudge bar.  (120 calories)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Glad you are taking pics. We so enjoyed our time spent with you all, our precious family, and the food was great too. :) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.