Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Visual Food Diary, Day 7

So, today is one week of taking photos of every thing that I've eaten.  I have to decide if I want and or need to go on.  It has been very helpful in a few ways.
  1. It makes me have to stop and think about every thing I eat.  (This is HUGE!)
  2. It helps me to "see" what I am eating and to remember to eat my fruits & veggies.  
  3. It keeps me honest!  
I guess the answer is, yes, I need to keep doing this!


Breakfast:  Ran out of bananas, my favorite cereal topper.  Frozen blueberries are great, but kind of cold straight from the freezer. 

Movement:  Walked around the neighborhood for 20 minutes.  Borrowed son's mp3 player which was very nice.  Yay me!  It was awesome.  What a difference walking is when you have praise music.  There is a informal "society" of walkers in our neighborhood.  It was fun to wave and feel included.

Snack:  Spent the morning on the go, ate a delicious banana, after purchasing a small bunch.   Still very, very hungry, so an early lunch is anticipated.


Lunch: Cherries are in season!  And my favorite BIG salad! 

Snack:  


Dinner: Whole grain, blueberry pancake and bacon

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing great. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.