Thursday, June 9, 2011

Visual Food Diary, Day 8

I think it was another good day.

Movement:  Wii Fit for over 20 minutes this morning.  I work up a sweat.  I figure that is good enough of a gauge.  It's fun, too.

Breakfast:  Tried the Bagel Thins from Thomas.  I really don't see much difference from the sandwich thins.  I guess I was hoping for a more chewy bagel-like bagel. 
See that yummy red pepper? 
Lunch: Brought my lunch from home for after swimming.

Some chicken is hiding on the bottom.  :-)
Snack:
Felt really hungry at 3PM, so I had these:

Sorry, so blurry. 
and this: 
Ditto on the blur.
Dinner:  whole grain pasta and homemade marinara sauce with a side salad, and green beans. 
I should have wiped the bowl.  Excuse the mess. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, not wiping the bowl keeps it real! I think we have the same bowls? Corelle?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.