Yippee, I've made it to day 5 of keeping a visual food diary. I have decided that for days I am at home, I can use my point-and-shoot camera, which should give a little better quality, although, I think unless you are a professional food photographer, it is very hard to make food look appealing in pictures.
On with the diary:
Breakfast:
Snack: Did not need a snack, but I was hungry at 1130, so I just made myself an early lunch.
Lunch: The most amazing salad! I could eat this every day. There is an orange hiding in the upper corner, too, sweet juicy and yummy! I chose not to eat a grain for lunch because we are having homemade whole wheat crust pizza tonight and I want to enjoy it.
Snack: Starving at 3PM (4.5 hours since lunch!) Washed down with a cup of skim milk. (Not pictured.)
Dinner: Homemade pizza, salad and pineapple. No, I did not eat the whole pineapple, but my daughter nearly did!
Snack: Because it is hot!
Be sure to check back tomorrow morning. I will be posting my update.
Jenn,
ReplyDeleteOh my! You are actually keeping track of everything you eat? Good for you! I don't know if I want to do that though. It might scare me too much, ha! I really need to cut-back on the sweets (i.e., cookies), but it's SO hard when they are SO good!
Just wondering, are you going to be telling us the types of exercises that you are doing on this blog as well? I think it might be helpful to know what you are doing in helping with the diet and weight loss thing. :)
Blessings,
-L. Rose