Friday, June 3, 2011

Visual Food Diary, Day Two!

Breakfast:
Green Lite Bite's inspired me and so we had this for breakfast.

(Yes, I eat off of a McDonald's souvenir plastic plate from Tennessee.  That's a mug from The Laura Ingals Wilder home in Missouri too.  *grins*) 

Mid morning snack after mowing:
I wanted a second handful, but decided to distract myself instead.  
Lunch: 
Added T each:  raisins, sunflower seeds and bacon bits.
Again, FF ranch dressing. 

Natural peanut butter spread thinly on the bun. 
Snack: 

Ugh, I am so hungry and it is ten min. to 5PM.  I need to make dinner, but honestly, I am starving.  I think I'll eat a banana.  I ate the banana, but am still starving. 

Dinner: 
My most favorite pasta salad with bow ties, mandarin oranges, green onions, peppers, chicken, spinach, cucumbers, and lite ginger dressing! 
And I had another handful of the ginger snaps. 
As I finish this up, my family is on their way to get ice cream.  I am going to have a small amount.  One is 110 calories. 



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.