Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Food Diary, Day 27

Movement:  Enjoyed lots of movement this weekend camping.  Today I plan to ...
I am not sure what I plan to do.  I am in the mood to say that I am not going to do anything after all the work I did this weekend!  But I need to do something, so perhaps a Wii Fit check in and either 30 min. on the Wii or a 1 mile walk with Leslie.  WELL, I FAILED HERE TODAY.  I WAS TOO BUSY DOING LAUNDRY AND OTHER THINGS.  I LET MY EXCUSES WIN TODAY. 

*Note, food variety is going to be scant today as we are out of most things and I am trying not to go to the grocery store until Wednesday. I WENT TO THE STORE, HOORAY!

Breakfast:  cereal, milk, coffee

Lunch:  2 flaxseed tortillas with 1T of pinto beans, mozzerella cheese, green chilies, and whole grain rice.

Dinner:  Since I had no snacks today, I treated myself to my favorite kettle chips, a whole grain bun with sloppy joe (including peppers), homemade oil and vinegar cole slaw, and fresh pineapple. 

Yes, I went up all these stairs and back down.  Not to mention this is a trail up a dune, 192ft. above Lake Michigan.  I was proud of myself. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep moving forward. You can move and keep going. Guess what! I am getting a hula hoop and get in shape with it. It will vary my work outs and give me something to alternate with Leslie Sansone's 1 Mile W.O.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't move enough today but I moved...baby steps, right? I ate breakfast which is challenge for me some mornings. I am sure you had lots of movement this weekend, that was a lot of steps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.