Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Food Diary, Day 28

I am a human calculator!

Movement:  Made up for yesterday, and how!  I did 34 min. of Wii for a burn of 224 calories.  I am dripping with sweat!!!  6 min. of boxing with 6 min. of hula hoop, running, biking, the list goes on.  Also, my weight was down .6 of a pound, leaving .9 to my goal to be reached this Saturday.  I am so happy.  I not only did not gain while on vacation, I lost!  And I am going to make my goal too, because I am determined to do so!  Love my Wii Fit Plus!!!  I decided this morning that I want to work hard the next 2 weeks so that I can go on a 5 mile hike at the Dunes when we are there in 2 weeks.  I think I can do it.  (As long as the weather is not too hot and humid.)

Breakfast:  cereal, milk, and coffee

Lunch:  1 flaxseed tortilla with pinto beans, brown rice, cheese and peppers, plus a delicious nectarine

Snack:  air popped popcorn

Dinner:  (Portion sizes were probably too big.  I was hungry starving!)  I ate sloppy joe w/o a bun so I could have some chips.  I also had the slaw I made yesterday and a side of strawberries.  And  tiny bit of slow churned mint choc. chip. 

All in all it was a good day.  I read this really interesting post from "The Modern Mrs. Darcy" called The New Healthy.  I sure would like to give up sugar, white flour, dairy and even grains, but I have gone that route before and it never lasts for long.  I lost 75# giving up all carbs once.  I gained it back and then some.  Moderation is key for me. 

3 comments:

  1. You are doing sooooooo GREAT! Keep it up Jenn-girl.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moderation is key for me too. You are doing great. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.