Here I am. It's Monday, early afternoon, and I am yet to get to my daily workout. Excuses are all I have to offer. My main one being that exercise is not the magic bullet I hoped for and so why bother. (I gained 2 pounds this weekend!) Here I go again. Why bother? Do we really have to go down this road AGAIN? It's a pretty, sunny day. Just go get on your bike and ride for thirty minutes. No excuses. Just go. Go now.
** Update, just as I wrote this, my son got stung by a wasp and I could not leave him to go on a bike ride because he'd never been stung before and I did not know if he was allergic or not. Anyway, the rest of the day got away. I am not proud of myself. I am not beating myself either. Tomorrow is another day.
Tomorrow is another day. Remember what the Lord says in His Word, moderation is the key. I think you are doing great. Keep up the good work. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Good for you on the not beating yourself up. Go for it tomorrow and I do think the exercise is profitable for your overall health and wellness.
ReplyDeleteYep. Just move on. This is coming from someone who went to an Italian beef place for lunch. AND had the cheese fries. Sure did. Am I proud of it? Not really, but it is what it is.
ReplyDeleteYour bike will be waiting for you tomorrow. :)