Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This Week's Plans


Hello friends!  Here is my plan for this week, a day late. 

Monday, I walked for 40 minutes with a friend on the gym's track.  Got my heart rate up and kept it there most of the walk.  This was the first time I was totally distracted while walking and the time flew! 


Tuesday, I did Biggest Loser's strength and toning workout with 3# weights.  My wrist feels healed, finally, so I was able to use my arms today. 


Wednesday is my Leslie Sansone day.  I will do a 2 mile walk with weights. 

Thursday, I will repeat Tuesday's workout.  


Friday, I will walk at the park with my friend for 45 minutes. 

As for my eating...
I am working on listening to my body's hunger cues and stopping when full.  I am also working on legalizing food so that I don't set myself up for big cravings.  Everything in moderation! 

3 comments:

  1. A great plan, I need to start doing a weekly review of my exercise. More tread mill today. I should finish P & P tomorrow so on Thursday I will TTAPP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I agree 100% with this. I don't think denying ourselves anything is a good thing. For me, I just fall flat on my face when I 'give in'. Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are comfortably full, all in moderation. Keep up the good work. :)

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice plans. We have Biggest Loser for the wii. It's killer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.