Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Week's Plan With Updates Along the Way

Since my fitness week starts on Sunday I thought it was a good time to post my goals.  This week I am adopting my husband's goals.  We'll be fitness buddies this week.  :-)

Sunday- 40 minute walk in park with my husband (done)

Monday- tone and sculpting (done) (My usual Monday walking buddy is in Michigan)

Tuesday- Leslie Sansone DVD  (My normal Tues./TH walking buddy is in Texas this week.) (done)  
 
Wednesday- tone and sculpting (done, but with a lot of pep talk.  I had to fight my desire to just let it go because it is the week before Christmas after all and I don't feel like doing anything.  I know, it doesn't cut it.  So I did a boot camp work out! )

Thursday- If it is as nice as forecasted, I will walk at the park with my kids, if not, I will do another Leslie Sansone DVD (DVD done)

Friday- tone and sculpting

Saturday- probably our day of rest this week Nope, just got the orders from husband that we'll be doing a fitness walk at the park because the weather is going to be nice enough!  I'll rest on Christmas.  :-) 

I'll let you know how it goes.  I really need to be diligent this week as there are so many opportunities to eat sweets right now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. I hope it all works for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a lot! Every little step counts.

    I actually forgot about fitness this week! It was in my head vaguely, but I never made the connection between the thought and the action. LOL

    Merry Christmas!

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.