Friday, December 16, 2011

Fit Mommy Check-In

Picture sent from my mom who is in FL this week. 

As of this moment, I have completed my fitness goals for the week.  I walked briskly for 30-40 minutes on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  I did my weight training DVD with 5# weights on Wednesday.  I had not done it in a couple weeks and boy did I feel it on Thursday, in a good way.  I should do it again today and take tomorrow off to rest. 

I did not meet my "idealist" eating goals, you know, the ones where I eat no sugar ever!  I have been nibbling on cookies, not a horrid amount, but more than I need.  I have just found myself in situations where dessert was served and because it is Christmas, I gave myself permission to eat. 

I figure that this constant access to food will change come January when goodies go away, so I am not worrying about a few pounds that are back.  I am enjoying the season in moderation.  That will be my goal for the next couple weeks, enjoy in moderation. Is that possible? 

So, how did your week go? 

Jenn 


I'm linking up with Annie Kate to encourage one another on this journey to be fit.  Why not join us! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you did great. I think moderation during this season is a great goal. Just remember that the first bite of anything is the best. Savor that one, because all the rest are just trying to find the taste of the first one back. LOL And as a fringe benefit, you don't need to eat all the bites after the first one either.
    That's how I talk to myself when I want to be moderate.

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good week.

    You reminded me that I need to get up and go do my weight work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing great. I agree, moderation is key. I have noticed I am eating a bit more sweets too, but I know I'm not eating as much as I did last year, so I'm happy with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so great with keeping yourself moving, doesn't it get to be something you just have to do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.