Monday, February 27, 2012

Just A Note

panoramio.com

Yesterday was such a beautiful day (not as beautiful as that picture above, though) that I was able to take a lovely walk with my husband (after eating chocolate cake.)

Last night, in a strong moment,I decided that in order to get my exercise week off to an even better start that I'd declare (out loud, in a can't take it back way) to my husband that I was going to get up with him at 5:30 AM to exercise.  And I did it! 

So there, I am back on track.  :-) 
~Jenn

5 comments:

  1. And the more I think about it, the more I appreciate your willingness to do it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, too. And, I love that you are so dedicated to taking care of yourself. You are a good role model for me.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a great commitment. So glad you could do it. I really enjoy walking with Paul when his schedule allows for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.