This week's positives:
- I got back on my bike. It hurt, but I did it. It will be easier the more I ride, so I must make a regular effort to ride.
- I got past my salad aversion. I was in a rut with my salads and just needed to persevere. Yesterday, I got some red cabbage, my favorite, and that really perked things up!
- I got rid of some clothes that are too large.
- I slept better this week, less allergy issues.
- Went to the farm market. Didn't find a lot yet, but I think just going was a positive. I can't wait until harvest time!
- I did not exercise every day, when I was able.
- I ate beyond full last night. It was just watermelon, but I still ate a lot. It was the best watermelon, the first of the season, from Florida!
- I didn't drink enough water.

Pretty good week. Congrats on getting rid of the too big clothes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo and yay for good salads. I love red cabbage too.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you had to get rid of some clothing! :)
Watermelon is partly water, so that day, at least, you must have gotten enough. But it is also very sweet; I ate too much of it too this week and the sugars tired me out.
Enjoy moving more next week. Just think how much easier it is than last year since you have so much less weight to carry around. You've been doing awesome!
Sounds like a good week overall. And getting rid of clothes that are too big is a plus. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love getting rid of clothes that are too big!? Way to go!
ReplyDelete