A family who plays together, gets fit together! Here are some pictures from a recent disc golf outing. Amazingly enough, we all enjoy this game, all five of us!
Sure, Mara! Basically there is a course laid out over a vast area so that the "holes" are spread out. The players toss their disc towards the direction of the hole and walk forward to find their disc and do it again, until they reach the hole, which is that chain, metal thing pictured above. I am not good enough to get close to par, but my husband is. He also starts farther back than I do. There are 18 holes, so one can get a nice afternoon of walking in while trying to play. :-)
And I'm looking forward to doing it again together!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all having fun. Glad you found an game that you all enjoy. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! And you're getting fit, relaxing, making memories, and building relationships all at once. The perfect example of multi-tasking! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your week.
Looks interesting. Can you explain how this game is played? I've never heard of it before.
ReplyDeleteSure, Mara! Basically there is a course laid out over a vast area so that the "holes" are spread out. The players toss their disc towards the direction of the hole and walk forward to find their disc and do it again, until they reach the hole, which is that chain, metal thing pictured above. I am not good enough to get close to par, but my husband is. He also starts farther back than I do. There are 18 holes, so one can get a nice afternoon of walking in while trying to play. :-)
Delete