Wednesday, January 30, 2013
This Week's Plan
My plan this week is to "piggyback" another habit onto my good recent efforts. I'm adding 20 minutes of strength training. This idea came to me when I was done with my 20 minutes, sitting on the couch, drinking my water, watching the end of my forty minute show. It occurred to me that I could watch the end if the show while doing strength training! I have some great tube bands with handles to use, and I can do crunches, stretches, and other toning exercises. This is an easy addition. Also, I want to keep up my efforts to increase my fruits and vegetables, as usual. (Thank you for praying, Mom! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a great idea!! Yay you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Melissa. I hope I can keep it up.
DeleteThat is such a great idea. I know you will do great with it. That salad looks yummy too. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, JoAnn!
DeleteGreat idea! Piggy backing one goal onto another works well for me too. I'm sure it will make a great difference for you, and you'll feel so good when you've done it.
ReplyDeleteThat salad looks so yummy, I just want to pick up the fork right away. :)