Saturday, March 16, 2013

Never Give Up

Just a short note here.  Not much has changed.  I continue to do the things I know I should.  The weather is changing, so very soon I will be outside walking again.  Although, I am enjoying my current routine.  I continue to make the effort to eat more fruits and vegetables.  I could cut down on sugar and white flour.  Life is very full right now and I am quite content. 
~Jenn

3 comments:

  1. I'm slowly learning to cut-back on sugar and I eat as many veggies as I can. Also, being contented is a good thing!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's going well. I hope to get walking outside soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contentment is so good! So is eating veggies and cutting out sugar, but contentment is by far the best. I hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.