Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Walking in Wisdom

For several years, I've kept a large note card of encouraging thoughts to read again and again.  I decided to write those thoughts here so that I don't lose them.  I cannot remember where they originate from, unfortunately.  I tend to write things down and forget to include the source, unfortunately.  So just know these are not my original thoughts, but most likely paraphrased from a book I read sometime ago.  The pictures are of my food choices on Christmas.  :/


1.  We either deal with it now or deal with it later.  You will have to deal with it.
2.  Make yourself accountable or you will be made accountable by your circumstances.  (Disease!)


 
3.  Do now what you will be happy with later.  
4.  Believe you can do it.
5. Be prepared.  (Spend time with God, have good food choices on hand)
6.  Avoid problem foods. (Flee temptation.)

7.  Walk in wisdom.
8.  Don't trust yourself too much. Lean on God.  ("God, help me!)

1 comment:

  1. Very encouraging sayings, and very yummy looking food. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.