Thursday, June 26, 2014

Map My Ride



Do you know about Map My Ride?  I am in love!!  It's so motivating.  My original goal for this week was to bike 20 miles, as last time I wrote I was easily adding 10 miles to my weekly routine.  The app helps me keep track of my miles, and it is so much fun to see my route when I am finished.  And, this week I discovered that it will tell me when I have gone 5 miles, which is very helpful, since that is a nice workout length, especially when I am still doing my weight training every day. I am so pleased that I met my goal of 20 miles this week, and plan to ride again, making it 25 or even 30!  Woo hoo!




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.