Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
~ Winston Churchill
Finding the courage to continue in 2015 is going to take some doing, especially since I am fighting an uphill battle. My biggest accomplishment of 2014 was riding my bike 500 miles, plus being consistent in my workouts with number one son, pictured far left. But, neither helped my bottom line much.
I want to do better. I want to be healthy. I just have to want it more than I want sugar! 2 Peter 1:3 says that I already have what I need pertaining to life and godliness. I must not allow myself to be discouraged.
Life is a series of failures and successes and 500 miles ridden is seriously a success. Hang in there, 2015 may just be your year!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it is my year!
DeleteSame feelings. I wish you much strength in the Lord.
ReplyDeleteI think you are doing great. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete