Working out four days a week is about all I have been able to manage these past two busy weeks. This week we are taking a family hike as we are enjoying a bit of a January thaw. As for my eating, I do well for a few days, and then cave to a craving for pizza, ice cream or biscuits and gravy. The candy has remained in the box in my husband's van, which is a big help. I have certainly cut down on sweets, which is good. There are no chips in the house, which is huge. I've been popping organic popcorn when I am craving chips. There will be birthday cake for my husband this weekend, so my plan is to have a smaller slice and no ice cream.
We set up a little area in our house for exercising. It's actually an unused dining room. And it is the first thing you see when you enter our home, but since we don't have a basement this works. Plus, no one hardly comes over. It is very convenient to have the weights all in one spot without anything blocking them. And it is really nice not having exercise equipment in the cramped family room.
There you have it. Moving forward. :)
We have been enjoying some indoor aerobics as a family!
It's hard to say no to all those goodies. That's why low carb worked so well for me, I had to go cold turkey and then the cravings went away. I have zero will power! Anyhow, like the idea of your workout room, convenience makes it easier. Keep it up, you're doing great!
ReplyDeleteSounds like overall things are going well for you. Glad you have an area for all your exercise equipment, that is so nice.
ReplyDeleteAn exercise room! That's what my husband wants, but these days he's enjoying the gym at work. Enjoy your exercising!
ReplyDelete