Monday, February 9, 2015
Thinking About My Future Self
Recently I listened to a Ted Talk about motivation. Basically, the researchers have found that what really motivates people is seeing how your future self will be affected by the decisions made by your current self. They created an app to actually see yourself in the future living out your decisions. I find this very interesting. I have been trying to figure out a way to motivate myself to say no now so that I can have a happier future. It's just that I really want to be happy now and later, which isn't really possible. Guess I need to do a little thinking about how to make both my future and current self happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-EFFECTS.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.