Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Been Thinking About Tweeks


Despite a week in which I did not lose any weight, I probably had too many "healthy crossover" meals while camping, I am not undeterred.  I do think I need to eat fewer nuts and cheese.  They are taking place of my old passion for chips and ice cream, perhaps?  I have ordered some whey protein powder to make smoothies again.  I need to eat more salads.  It is just too easy to grab a low carb wrap for lunch.  Salads have to be made!!  I have been keeping up with my bike riding and have added abdominal workouts.  On the weeks that I ride more than 20 miles I have noticed that my weight loss stalls.  Should I ride less? I enjoy riding.  I am a bit obsessed with my current goal of 75 miles in a month.  I am not sure I will make it. Otherwise, all is well.

4 comments:

  1. If your weight loss is stalling when you bike more, that must mean you are building muscle, right? That would be a good thing. I suppose it all depends how you feel: if you are tired and weak the next day, you might need to pull back a bit. You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it means more muscle! I do enjoy the rides. Last time I stalled after 25 miles, the next week I was down. I will see how this next weigh in goes. I do eat too many nuts, though. I know that can slow you down.

      Delete
  2. Annie Kate is right! About more muscle!
    But we Always must think before eat. That's what make me tired.

    Keep courage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing great! Keep up all the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.