Thursday, May 21, 2015

Swimmingly




Wow, here I am, and it has been 9 weeks since I have had my eating in a good place!!  I am down 15 pounds, too.  Yay!!  It really has not been that hard, since the initial first few weeks.  This week, I made a delicious homemade alfredo sauce with meat over cauliflower. (Top picture)  The middle picture is of the bike rack we bought.  Now we can all five fit in our van, and take five bikes.  This is awesome.  Lastly, I found this pasta at Aldi yesterday.  It is organic, and only has two ingredients, brown rice and quinoa!! Yummy, but a treat for me, not something I will eat often.  My family, though, will.  I love that Aldi is making more and more foods that are wheat free.  I set another bike goal for 75 miles this month.  I have had trouble riding because it is only in the low 50's and so windy.  I hope to catch up this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo, I am so thrilled for you. Great job. I agree that once the first few weeks are lived through the plan becomes clear and very doable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one of my favorite s meals is chicken Alfredo over steamed broccoli. I do not miss the pasta or the side of bread. I LOVE eating this way. And losing thirty-seven pounds and having energy are a nice "side effect"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pasta looks good. I so miss being to shop at an Aldi. None near by. Glad you are doing so well with the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.