It was Sunday morning, and as I was getting ready for church, I so wished I had a pair of tan pants that would zip. I had a pair that used to zip, but last time I tried, they were no where close. That was last year sometime, maybe in the summer. I went ahead and bought a blue pair a size bigger in defeat that fall.
Fast forward to last Sunday, when I decided to try them on. They zipped! NOT ONLY ZIPPED, but I could breathe when I sat down! I couldn't do that the last time I zipped them. It felt amazing!
I didn't have a big loss this last week, but I could zip pants, and I really did my best this week. I rode my bike 25 miles. I am now more than 80% done with my second 50 mile goal. These are better than pounds lost. Although, I am hoping some tweaks will help that. I cut down on nuts. I didn't bake any thm treats. My oven is broken anyway! I will keep chugging along.
Yippee!!! Isn't that such a great feeling? That is great! I am amazed at the quality of food I get to eat and lose weight.
ReplyDeletelovely blog!
ReplyDeleteSplendid success! May God bless your efforts to get healthier and healthier. Your attitude is also so good!
ReplyDeleteThat is such great success! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete