Cannot believe it has been 14 weeks since I rebooted this journey.
I am going to make my 100 mile goal again this month. I need less than 25 miles to do so. it has been a challenge with all the rain and heat. But it has not felt like a push. It is comfortable. I should probably try to increase my miles now. I will think about it.
Yesterday, i allowed myself to get down about my progress. I know it is just part of it. Today I am trying to find some new recipes to ward off boredom. I put a great deal of effort and thought into my eating. I remember a time when I wanted freedom from having to worry about it. Now it is part of the fun. I enjoy finding new healthy foods to try. I made my first "fat bombs". Looking forward to trying them. No one cared for the THM pudding I made. It kind of reminded me of slime.
I have very few cravings. I don't mind it when people eat decedent foods around me. I have over indulged on healthy foods, though. I have to keep reminding myself that calories still count, even on low carb diets. i try to be deliberate, and not eat beyond full. Just enough, is my goal. I do not miss heartburn!
Good for you, Jenn. You have moved on so far since I first met you, and your approach seems so much more balanced and so much healthier! I'm proud to know you!
ReplyDeleteBless you, Annie Kate. You have been my faithful friend and source of encouragement. I have changed a lot. That is a good thing!! I have a lot more I need to do, but at least I am a little closer, hopefully.
Delete