I love this food for thought from Nick Garcia - The Healthy Weight Loss Coach
"Tuesday Morning Motivation: We get to choose our hard.
It's hard to plan your meals, make wise eating decisions, schedule your workouts, and actually DO your workout.
BUT, on the flip side, it's also hard to live a life regretting your eating decisions, obsession about your body, lack of confidence, and constant dwelling on what you SHOULD do.
Both are hard, ONE is worth it.
We get to choose!
Have a "hard" day!"
It's hard to plan your meals, make wise eating decisions, schedule your workouts, and actually DO your workout.
BUT, on the flip side, it's also hard to live a life regretting your eating decisions, obsession about your body, lack of confidence, and constant dwelling on what you SHOULD do.
Both are hard, ONE is worth it.
We get to choose!
Have a "hard" day!"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.