Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Riding Like the Wind

Oh my!

At the beginning of this riding season, the wind would blow as I was riding my bike, and I would cringe.  I would fight, but not in a good way, either.  I would grumble and complain!  I would even consider not riding, but I did not give up. And then as time passed, I noticed that I was starting to get stronger.  And finally, today as I was riding, it occurred to me that I was welcoming the wind!  Come on wind, make me stronger! I pushed harder, without even thinking about it.  Victory!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, wind definitely makes the bike ride more intense. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.