Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stuck Again

"Success is the ability to go 
from failure to failure
without losing your
enthusiasm."
~Sir Winston Churchill 


My body has completely adapted to this way of eating, and I have stalled for over a month now.  I am considering my options.  

I could try a Trim Healthy Mama "Fuel Cycle." Where I would eat very, very low carb for a few days, then switch to a few low fat days.  

I could cut out dairy.  I have already tried cutting out nuts.  I have cut out most snacks.  I have had air popped popcorn on days I cannot make it to dinner.  

I have committed to recording my food choices for the new 8 weeks.  I found a neat little food diary at Michael's craft store yesterday.  I hope by recording, I can see patterns.  

I also need to make sure that I am not eating too much.  I am not eating off plan, but sometimes I eat bigger portions.  

I rode my bike my normal 100 miles in June, so I think my activity level is OK.  I did slack off a bit over vacation, so July is not has high.  But I am working on that.  It's been hotter, wetter, and more humid.  I can't let those things get in the way.  

On the one hand it is annoying to be stalled.  On the other I am so glad I am not going back up. I will find a way to bust through this brick wall.  


1 comment:

  1. For me I know its the over eating, and at times lack of exercise. You sound like you are doing everything right. I hope you get past the stall soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.