Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hit the Trails



With a little effort, I met my goal of 100 miles in July.  That's 408 miles since January 2015, and 910 miles since June 2014.  This past Saturday, we went on a 17 mile ride, making the week's total 40 miles.  I think that was reaching my upper limits.  This week my goal is 25 miles, as I have a lot of outside commitments. I know that I would be stressed out if I tried to do more.  100 miles a month is still an effort to achieve, yet does not leave me feeling worn out.  I will work on doing more this fall when the weather is nicer.  So many trails, so little time!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.