Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Just Keep Going
Good morning, mindful friends! I was looking back at my May workout calendar, looking a little blah compared to my June efforts. Yay, me!! I am not sure what happened to me in May. I rode my bike a total 19 miles. This month, 53 and that still seems light. I suppose I could blame the weather, but that would be lame. I have an inside bike, DVD walking videos, weights, and more. Oh well, time to let bygones be bygones, right? June was a better month. July will be even better!
My goals for July are simple. Keep moving 30 minutes each weekday and do something fun on the weekends. Now, if that is too vague of a goal, I have in mind to walk either inside or out a few miles a week, ride either inside or outside 10 to 15 miles a week, and do weights on the stability ball 2 times a week.
Just keep going!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a great plan. And moving is moving, no matter how much or little. :)
ReplyDelete