Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Keeping Commitments to One's Self

Last week was awesome!  I kept my commitment to myself, sadly, something I find hard to do.  If I found myself not wanting to do something, I asked myself,"How do you want your week to look?"  That was enough to get me moving, even in hot weather!


I made the decision to commit to 30 minutes of activity each weekday.  I also wanted to mix it up.
So, what did I do?

  • I rode my bike outside and inside on the trainer.  
  • I did two different stability ball workouts with weights.  
  • I also attempted to do a step aerobic workout, which turned out to be pretty intense.  I kept going the whole time but did not do the step half of the time.  I will try again this week.  Now I know what to expect.  
  • I kept on top of the weeds outside.  
Like I said, it was amazing to just keep going this little bit.  This week, I have the same goal.  So far, so good.  We rode our bikes 5 miles in the humid heat and spent 4 hours in the pool above moving most of the time.  I hope to take a water aerobics class in the next couple weeks.  
This is how I want my week to look.  I want June to finish strong!  



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.