Monday, June 13, 2011

VFD, Day 12

Movement:  I wanted ride my bike, but it was sprinkling, so I did Wii Fit.  I think I will up my calorie burn goal this week a little.  Perhaps from 115 to 150.  I did some stretches too.  I'd like to do Wii Fit 3 times this week, ride my bike 1 time and take 1 walk. 

My son and I walked around the yard, clipping "sucker" trees and taking them to the wood pile for 25 minutes.  Good exercise!  I need to sweep the deck too.  Maybe this afternoon. Yes, I got it done!  And we weeded for a little bit too. 


I'd really like to cross the 10# mark this Friday when I weigh.  I'm so close!  It will be a challenge with hosting a cook out on Wed. and Thurs. my MIL is coming and taking us out to lunch.   These are good opportunities to be careful, but still enjoy myself. 

Breakfast:
The bacon is precooked.  3 slices is only 80 calories and adds lots of flavor.  I skipped the cheese today in favor of bacon. 
Snack:  Hummus and multigrain "reduced guilt" pita chips.


Lunch: Leftover grilled chicken chopped and stir fried with pepper strips placed on top of a flaxseed tortilla with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.

Snack:




Dinner:  Whole grain pizza and broccoli, with an ice cream sandwich on the side. 

I will try to eat more fruit tomorrow.  We are out of bananas and the apples are kind of not so great.  The oranges are wonderful, but everyone wants them and so they are not going to last long.  Speaking of oranges, maybe I should have one now before they are gone.  It's hard to keep fresh fruit in the house!  Good night. 

3 comments:

  1. Can I lose some pounds with you? I am so proud of you and I love you!

    DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are doing a good job Jenn and the food looks delicious! I have been trying to cut back, but so far the scale isn't budging. I'm going to try harder. My new rule, if I want a snack between meals, it must be either a fruit or veggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so very well. I am glad you have found this visual food diary to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.