Wednesday, June 15, 2011

VFD, Day 14

Movement:  Walked 1 mile with Leslie Sansone!  Actually enjoyed moving, which was a new sensation.  Starting to enjoy this is a BIG deal for me.  Praise the LORD!  I was going to take a bike ride, but it was raining.  I decided to go with the tape instead of Wii for something different.  And, I have so many options that there are to be NO EXCUSES! 

Breakfast: 

Snack: Fit & Active Yogurt Honey Peanut Protein Bar, which really hit the spot!  You can see I was in my van, rushing about to get our groceries for the week. 
 Lunch:  Trader Joe's spinach lasagna, and a salad. 
Tried this for the first time.  Not so tasty. 

Lots of spinach in that lasagna. 


All peach, and awesome!  Very diet friendly at only 45 calories.

 Snack:  
Dinner:  Cook out with friends. (Again, I did not feel right taking a picture in front of my friends.)  I had 1/2 a bun-less hot dog, 1/2 a 1/4 pound hamburger, 1/2 a whole grain bun, a small serving of broccoli slaw (no sugar in recipe), a small serving of baked beans, watermelon, salsa, and a small amount of blue corn chips (whole grain).  I also had a very small serving of vanilla ice cream with a tablespoon of hot fudge.

Hope you've had a good day, too!

Ryan and Mom

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the friends would have understood, but that's OK. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.