Movement: Today is the day! Mowing the grass is my biggest challenge of the week. I think I am up for it. Plus, it is soooo rewarding. The lawn looks so nice for days. Also went to our favorite living history museum and walked around for 4 hours.
Breakfast: Bananas are back. I missed them.
No snack.
Lunch: Pizza Hut with my MIL. My strategy was not to trust myself. I can't eat just one slice. So I had a trip to the salad bar. It was good, but not much protein. I got very hungry for dinner.
Snack: very small handful of peanuts
Dinner:
2 hot dogs (no buns), 1/2 c. baked bean, 1/2 c. broccoli slaw (no sugar), fruit salad, potato chips (more than I should have), and 1/2 cup van. ice cream with 1T of strawberry preserves.
I'm not going to be able to do a visual food diary this weekend. We're going camping! :-) But, I will be keeping track. And seriously thinking about no smores for me.
What a week it has been! What will the weekend hold?
ReplyDelete