Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 46 & Weekly Chit Chat (Update)

April...ugh! 


July, a few less bulges, perhaps?

Movement:  Wii Fit Plus 36 minutes!


Breakfast:  Skim milk with 2 scoops of protein powder
Lunch: (Had to eat on the run, going to see friends) A large juicy peach, Asian coleslaw, and a 20 gram protein bar. 
Snack:  small handful of raw sunflower seeds
Dinner:  1/2 of an oven roasted chicken breast (no skin), green beans,corn on the cob.
Treat:  1/2 cup slow churn ice cream


This week :
  • Walked 4 fast miles with Leslie Sansone (2 miles, 2 days)
  • Took a 30 minute bike ride with my precious daughter
  • Did the stability ball DVD 2 times
  •  Wii Fit 36 min. 
I think that I made a good effort to eat within my plan this week.  I need to keep going and not worry about the scales.  They don't really matter as long as I did my best and I keep going forward, right?  I am holding my own though at 14# lost. I keep telling myself that it is not a race.  It's more like a bike tour.  :-)  Scales are kind of like standardized exams.  The scales don't know how hard you've been working all week.  All they see are the big fat numbers.  I never liked exams either. 

3 comments:

  1. The loss is showing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. You can tell you are loosing. Keep up the good work. And I agree, scales don't tell the whole story. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, all that good work is really showing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.