Movement: Leslie Sansone 2 fast miles in just over 30 minutes. (Whew!!) I am dying at 1.5 miles, but kept going. The fast miles start fast and stay fast. I was hoping to go 3 miles, but I am just not there yet. That's OK.
I did not have so much resistance to moving today. I allowed myself extra time in the morning to do what I wanted before doing what I had to do. I did struggle with fears that I am doing too much and I won't be able to keep up this pace through the school year. I hope I can do it all. I hope I can keep it up. By the grace of God, I will.
I still have such negative thoughts to combat The scales are not moving this week in proportion to how I am eating and moving, so I start to think it is not enough. I have to remind myself that even if I never loose another pound (but I will), it is worth the effort to keep trying. I am going to try not to weigh again for a LONG while. I wonder if I have some sort of disorder fixating on numbers? I'm so much more content not knowing!
Breakfast: My sweet mom gave us an extra dozen eggs yesterday, so I made a frittata before bed and warmed it up this morning at 6 AM. It had potatoes, spinach, eggs, green onions, garlic, and a sprinkle of cheese on top. Yum! Click here to see the recipe.
Lunch: OK, I might have blown it with the portion size for lunch. I ate the rest of the frittata and a flaxseed tortilla. I was really hungry. Maybe I missed my protein this morning, although the eggs seemed to be enough.
Snack: small handful of almonds
Dinner: Grilled (thin) sirloin, strawberries, and Asian style coleslaw
Treat: slow churned ice cream (1/2 cup)
Whoo hoo!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll get there with the walking! I do the Leslie Sansone walks too. My favorite is the "4-Mile Super Challenge" and I do it almost daily. When I first started though, I had to stop at 1 mile, and I just gradually worked my way up. You'll get there! :)
ReplyDelete