Thursday, July 7, 2011

Food Diary, Day 29

Movement:  I tried out the Wii Fit Plus routines.  I set the time for 30 min. and the Wii chose the exercises based on my goals.  Wow.  I got over 230 calories burned and 31 minutes.  I am a sweaty mess.  I count that as good.  It forced me to do some things I would not normally do, and it was a surprise what was coming next.  I was so glad to see "last exercise" when it came around!  I like this feature and will do it again.  Tomorrow is mowing.   Oh, and my weight was down again .4 of a pound, so I don't have much to go until my goal.  I am going to cut back on my carbs today and see if that helps.  I am also trying not to have snacks, except air popped pop corn. 

Breakfast:  cereal, nectarine, coffee, milk

Lunch:  Big salad with lots of veggies, chicken breast, and low fat ranch.


Snack:  Then I just had to go and make some "healthy" banana muffins (healthy because they have no sugar or white flour).  So I ate two.  They have calories, so I should have just had one, but it was too tempting.  So why did I make them?  Well, the bunch of bananas was going bad and I felt I had to make them.  I could have froze them for smoothies.  The truth is that I wanted them and so did my kids! 
Dinner: Grilled steak and zucchini kabobs with a tossed salad and a shared frozen yogurt at Cost Co. 

1 comment:

  1. those muffins look out of this world. Would you share your recipe? I would love to make them in 31/2 weeks from now. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.