Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Food Diary, Day 33

Movement:  (A first, in many years!) I did a 2 mile with Leslie Sansone.  I logged the 30 minutes on my Wii Fit activity log and it gave me over 300 calories burned.  Good deal!

Breakfast:  I needed more protein yesterday morning, so today I had 8oz. milk with 2 scoops of protein powder.  I also had a banana and my coffee.

Snack at VBS:  1/2 banana, 1 strawberry, 1 inch square of breakfast caserole (You should have seen the bowls of candy and all the tempting cookies I passed up!)

Dinner:  home made BBQ chicken pizza, 2 large slices

I really want some slow churned ice cream, but..... 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.