Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Food Diary, Day 34

Movement:  It was hard to get up and move this morning!  But, knowing I would not have the energy to exercise after VBS, I got on my Wii and did a 30 minute routine, burning 250 calories. 

Breakfast:  8oz. milk, 2 scoops of protein powder (Shaklee Cinch), my coffee.


VBS snack:  slice of watermelon, the candy and cookies were there, but they did not bother me today!

Lunch:  1- 3"x4" slice of homemade whole grain cheese pizza, an orange, 4oz. of grape juice

Snack:  air popped popcorn

Dinner:  Roasted chicken breast, corn, broccoli, and a white bread roll (home made, but still white flour)  I wanted to make a salad again, but I am too tired.  VBS is doing me in!  I am just not inspired at all to cook or eat.  I guess that last part is good! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I love you! Sorry I haven't commented much the last few days. Busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop!! And you thought I was gonna say "keep going". :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.