Thursday, July 14, 2011

Food Diary, Day 35

Movement:  I get big stars today for getting up and doing the 2 mile Leslie Sansone walk, despite being so worn out, but not really worn out, since I could do the 2 mile.  I saw through my attempt at making an excuse. 

Breakfast:  Protein powder in milk, banana, and coffee

VBS snack:  fresh veggies

Lunch:  (Applebee's with my MIL)  I had the pick 2 combo of Asian Chicken salad and wonton tacos.  The portions were small.  I hope that makes it better, but I am sure I ate more calories than I needed.  They were amazing, so it was wroth it to me! 

Dinner:  chicken and veggies, watermelon and 1 cup of slow churn ice cream for a total of 240 calories of ice cream.  Did I need that much?  No.  I was caught up in the family dinner atmosphere.  I'll do better tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know if you are using a certain program or book. How do you gauge what and how much you eat. I am just now learning about recommend portions so I keep loosing lbs. I lost 6 lbs and think I might have plateaued.

    Hope you are having fun at VBS!

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.