Monday, July 18, 2011

Food Diary, Day 39

Movement:  Well, it took some doing to get back on the right track.  I did 35 minutes of Wii Fit for over 200 calories burned.  It was a mix of aerobics and toning.  Tomorrow I will do Leslie Sansone, 2 miles.  According to my Wii, I lost 3.5 pounds, meaning I only have 2 pounds to go to reach my 20# mark!  My hope is that I can maintain this recent loss for a week or more.  I tend to go up and down a lot.  I'd just like to stay here for a week or two.  This inspires me to eat right and move more! 

Breakfast:  bran flakes, milk, nectarine, and my coffee ( a little less than normal because we are having issues with the coffee maker.) 

Snack:  2 scoops of protein powder and 8 oz. skim milk


Lunch:  slice of cheese pizza (1/8th of a 12 inch pie), big salad, 70 cal. fudge bar

Dinner:  2 whole grain blueberry pancakes with whipped butter and lite syrup, 6 slices of bacon (3 for 80 cal.) 

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! 20 #s you are doing great! I hope to see a July picture of your blog soon. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me an encouraging note. Check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.